Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Final Post 4-13-11

We are just wrapping up the Romeo and Juliet project right now. It has been a new and interesting few weeks of English class. It is just before Spring Break, and filming is just about completed. I am glad I had this experience in class, and I enjoyed my job. I learned about a great new tool called fakemovieposters, where you can, oddly enough, make a fake movie poster for anything you want. You can upload an image, put in a a quote, the name of the actors, and choose a format, and create realistic posters. I am looking forward to seeing the finished project on the 30th. I have no clue what it will look like, since I'm not a actor and didn't go to the filmings. Hope it turns out good. We put a lot of work into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment